This easy recipe for Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies will quickly become a favorite of both kids and adults! Made with just THREE ingredients, they are so easy to make!
My sweet godparents love everything peanut butter! My godmother is gluten-free, so these delicious cookies make the perfect gift for birthdays or Christmas! I like to drizzle melted chocolate over them to make them even more special.
What makes these peanut butter cookies taste so good? Good quality, all natural ingredients. There are no preservatives or high fructose corn syrup in this easy cookie recipe. I use a quality organic peanut butter with no added sugar or hydrogenated vegetable oil. It has one ingredient: peanuts. Using quality ingredients in your baked goods takes them from ordinary to fabulous!
This is just one of the delicious recipes you will find in my first published cookbook, Your Gluten-Free Cookie Jar Cookbook. The first book in the Baking with Bridget series, it’s a great gift idea for a gluten-free person in your life.Print
Fill your cookie jar with these mouth-watering Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup organic peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Beat egg, brown sugar and peanut butter in a medium bowl with mixer until blended and smooth.
- Shape dough into 24 balls; place 2 inches apart cookie sheets. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. After removing from oven, let stand for 5 minutes and transfer to wire rack; cool completely.
All natural peanut butter may have oil at the top of the jar, so be sure to stir well to combine the oil before measuring and adding to recipe.
For a creamier texture, add 1/4 cup unsalted butter to recipe. Place dough in refrigerator and chill 15 minutes before rolling into balls.
- Melt 1/3 cup of dark or semisweet chocolate chips and drizzle over cookie. Yum!
Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are a breeze to make. I bake them often so I can fill our cookie jar. I love having peace of mind that there are no preservatives or additives in my baked goods.
Did you love this Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie recipe? If so, you might enjoy these cookie recipes: