A rich and creamy gluten-free frosting that is perfect on cakes and cookies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted and softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and butter together until creamy.
- Add Confectioner’s sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add milk in 1 tablespoon at a time.
- It is so easy to control the consistency of the frosting by the amount of milk used. For a thicker frosting use less milk and for a thin, glaze like use more milk.
- If frosting is too thin, stir in 1/8th cup of confectioner’s sugar at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Gluten-Free Vanilla Extract is delicious in this rich frosting.